- Our founding contributor @nicoleyukiko just found out that @jimmyfallon follows her. She was stoked. She also tweets in 3rd person now? 5 years ago
- Our resident Gleeks are back at it. Check out the blog, leave a comment. #m2m 5 years ago
- Watch the #VMAs along with @sarahxfaye and @nicoleyukiko tonight!! 5 years ago
- RIP Jack Layton. Your letter was inspiring. 5 years ago
- If you're looking for something to do tomorrow hit up "These Men" by @ronintheatre & @MMMCollective in "This Is Our Youth". #cff 6 years ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Question of the week is really not something I’m willing to commit to (just like my feelings towards actually paying for a gym membership) but to save on preamble, I’ll just call these posts “Questionable” henceforth. Today’s question, What song … Continue reading
So, the finale has come and gone and now we’ll have to wait until the fall for another year of shenanigans from the New Directions gang. It’s been an interesting season and we’re glad you could join us! Now read … Continue reading
A favourite of mine, I could watch this over and over again.
This was a character-rich episode that dealt with the idea of loss and sets us up for next week’s season finale. E-mail us any questions you want to see about this season by midnight after the finale airs for a … Continue reading
One of the most iconic American directors, Quentin Tarantino shows up on the “Must See” list four different times. Known for his spot-on musical scores, foot fetishes and trunk shots, I agree that Tarantino earned and deserves all four of … Continue reading
What are you most tired of right now? Politics? Tired of being tired? Charlie Sheen? Whatever. I’d say I’m most tired of my springtime allergies. I only started getting real allergies in the last two years and they make for … Continue reading
So, I’m back from my trip! I went with my cousin and we had an amazing time. Hong Kong is a place to visit for anyone going to travel through Asia! I have flown to the HKIA many times, it’s … Continue reading
Alex Jay and Nicole coming at you with another recap of this week’s prom-centric episode! And as always, spoilers ahead. Proceed with caution!
Yet another wonderful woman joins our ranks tonight! Allison will be coming at us with her quirky and insightful posts which I’m really looking forward to reading! You know the drill, click the tab “Allison” at the top of this … Continue reading