It’s Sunday night and I’m working on some French homework and doing the laundry. But, we all need breaks and snacks. Here is a quick recipe for No-Fuss Apple Delight inspired by my mother’s apple crisp but in a quicker, lazier format. Be fast and loose with the ingredients. (Maybe add some cinnamon if you have it?) And this is pretty portioned control and depending on the sweetener, granola and yogurt you pick it’s a pretty healthy little dish.
1 teaspoon of sugar (or the equivalent of sweenter of your choice)
Your favorite yogurt
What to do:
1. Cut apple into bite-sized pieces. Whatever you think you’ll find most appetizing, you’re the one eating it!
2. Place in a small saucepan with a bit of water and sprinkle with sugar over medium heat.
3. Walk away and go check out a YouTube video. I suggest this:
4. Come back, make sure the apples are nice and soft. Remove from heat.
5. Put some granola in the bottom of your favorite bowl.
6. Pour the apples over top.
7. Wash the dishes. Or watch that YouTube video again. Just give the apples and the granola a little time to get to know one another.
8. Top with your favorite yogurt.
10. Let me know what you think in the comments and if you have any suggestions for improvement!