- Our founding contributor @nicoleyukiko just found out that @jimmyfallon follows her. She was stoked. She also tweets in 3rd person now? 5 years ago
- Our resident Gleeks are back at it. Check out the blog, leave a comment. #m2m 6 years ago
- Watch the #VMAs along with @sarahxfaye and @nicoleyukiko tonight!! 6 years ago
- RIP Jack Layton. Your letter was inspiring. 6 years ago
- If you're looking for something to do tomorrow hit up "These Men" by @ronintheatre & @MMMCollective in "This Is Our Youth". #cff 6 years ago
Category Archives: Writing
It’s Sunday night and I’m working on some French homework and doing the laundry. But, we all need breaks and snacks. Here is a quick recipe for No-Fuss Apple Delight inspired by my mother’s apple crisp but in a quicker, … Continue reading
I was ghastly sick a few weeks ago and as anyone who has ever been sick knows, everyone you know suddenly becomes a doctor. Well, it’s my turn to pass on the wisdom. Midterm season is under full swing and … Continue reading
I thought this was an article worth sharing, written by Canada’s own Dan Levy! goodbye anxiety
So, it has been a while since I’ve last posted. I never thought I’d say this, but I was taking some time for myself… Only I didn’t know it at the time. After feeling sluggish, unmotivated, and just kind of … Continue reading
Right now I’m sitting in Sarah’s apartment looking out at my new city while is ever-so-gently rains. It’s had me thinking of the last three months and everything that has or has not happened. When playing back this summer in … Continue reading
In an effort to spark my writing juices, I purchased a “Vs” Journal. It gives you two options to battle against each other, or simply to riff about the topic. Today’s was: Reason Vs. Emotion Reason. There is always logical, … Continue reading
I love finales. I love crying. I love laughing at “inside jokes” and I love loving finales. Here’s why I loved the “So You Think You Can Dance” finale (and the season in general) in five easy steps. And in … Continue reading
I have never been able to keep a journal for more than about six days. Day one of the journal is completely brill, and the other five entries get increasingly lousy and short until they stop completely. I think this … Continue reading
July 10 Day 106 Back To Cairns!!
Our lovely Alex Jay went to Glee and got a sackful of “meh”. Which has inspired this Questionable. When was the last time you were disappointed? In a friend? In your work? By a movie? Anything.